Tire America, LLC (“Tire America”) is committed to accessibility, diversity and inclusion. We believe all of our visitors should be able to easily use our websites, use our smart phone apps, and access all of our other websites and digital offerings. Tire America understands that everyone does not see, hear or access a webpage in the same way. We strive to eradicate any unnecessary barriers and desire to have all content (e.g., photos of products or marketing graphics) accessible via assistive technologies like a screen reader, a magnifier, voice recognition software, switch technology, refreshable Braille displays or manual dexterity adoptive technology.
Accomplishing Our Goal
Tire America seeks to abide with all laws and guidelines. Our team is filled with professionals who are dedicated to making all of our online experiences the best they can be. Tire America follows the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines ("WCAG") 2.0 AA level for its website, which is acknowledged as the international standard measure of success. We test our site to ensure we meet or exceed that standard and rollout updates on a scheduled basis. We are also always learning and looking for ways to improve our website as to accessibility so all of our visitors can enjoy their visiting experience. Tire America further understands some technologies develop faster than others. At times, this happens with web based marketing technologies. In an attempt to lessen any such gap, we strive to develop, design and format our website in such ways as to prevent barriers from existing.
Compatibility with Browsers and Assistive Technologies
We have designed this website to be compatible with assistive technologies and major web browsers. In Internet Explorer and other older and/or unsupported browsers, some aspects of the website will not display fully. For optimal performance, we suggest you use Chrome, Firefox, Safari or Microsoft Edge.
Although Tire America strives to eradicate barriers and design its website to be compatible with adaptive/assistive technologies, we understand not every visitor has access to assistive technology; therefore, we welcome any visitor to call our national customer support department at 1-855-508-3334.
Tire America welcomes any suggestion to improve a visitor’s website experience. If you have any suggestions, comments, or feedback, please contact our customer support department at 1-855-508-3334 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
AudioEye Trusted Certification
The AudioEye Trusted Certification represents a commitment to accessibility and digital inclusion.
This Tire America website is AudioEye Trusted.
The AudioEye web accessibility certification process involves automatic and manual testing with the goal of identifying and resolving access barriers, conforming with the World Wide Web Consortium’s (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 Level AA Success Criteria, and ensuring an optimal user experience for all users, regardless of their individual abilities.
AudioEye attests to the following:
- AudioEye Activation is complete
- Testing & Discovery is ongoing with continuous monitoring.
- Remediation & Validation is ongoing
- AudioEye Trusted remains active.
- 24/7 Website accessibility help desk is active. Report an issue.Opens a New Window.
- Page elements menu is activated
- Visual Toolkit is activated.
AudioEye certifies that the Tire America website is being optimized to substantially conform with AudioEye’s interpretation of the informative guidance provided by WCAG 2.1 AA. In this ongoing effort, certified accessibility professionals have already made progress to remove access barriers and will continue to enhance this site for optimal accessibility and usability for all users.
This perpetual and uninterrupted service includes continuous monitoring, regularly scheduled manual audits, and, as needed, regular releases that improve access and usability for all users, including users of Assistive Technology.
If you encounter access barriers or issues with any page or feature on this website that may present a challenge for site visitors looking to access this website, please submit your feedback through the
AudioEye Representations and Warranties:
- AudioEye continually monitors the relevant World Wide Web Consortium’s (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) to improve conformance with WCAG guidelines and to eradicate issues of accessibility that may impede access for persons with disabilities.
- AudioEye periodically monitors current law and practice regarding digital accessibility compliance including, but not limited to the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other similar state and international laws.
- AudioEye has and will continue to take steps necessary to help improve and maintain equal access to this website.
- AudioEye monitors this website and/or the platform hosting this website to take the steps necessary to improve conformance with WCAG standards.
- AudioEye evaluates this website and/or the platform hosting this website on a periodic basis to improve conformance with WCAG standards.
- AudioEye periodically reviews automated and manual test results to develop remediations to this website and/or the platform hosting this website to increase conformance with WCAG Success Criteria.
- AudioEye provides support and training resources that promote accessibility best practices including, but not limited to, universal design, WCAG Success Criteria, video captioning, and document remediation.
- To the full extent possible and for select supported platforms, AudioEye provides product stakeholders in charge of managing the platform hosting this website with information a) to improve the accessibility of the platform, the site template, and web components that comprise this website, b) to incorporate accessibility into the design process, and c) to better ensure an optimal user experience for individuals with disabilities.
- AudioEye supports a 24/7 Help Desk for site visitors, which enables them to should they be encountered. AudioEye prioritizes the remediation of validated issues as submitted via the Help Desk.
- AudioEye works with and/or takes measures to provide technical analysis and functional usability testing (manual testing) of this website and/or the platform hosting this website, which is conducted by assistive technology (AT) testers.
- Via proprietary and patented AudioEye Dynamic Remediation Technology, AudioEye remediates issues of accessibility identified within this website and/or the platform hosting this website and conducts retesting of issues to validate usability of remediated content and functionality.
- AudioEye provides implementation of the AudioEye Toolbar for Managed, which provides web personalization tools permitting site visitors to customize their user experience to meet individual needs.
- AudioEye conducts ongoing and continuous monitoring based on the usage analytics tracked by AudioEye. This always-on monitoring ensures that the pages being accessed by site visitors – the pertinent pages relative to the site visitor’s experience - are being regularly prioritized and evaluated for accessibility conformance.